87 Officer & Office Asst bank jobs in APG Bank 2013 Apply Online
Bank Intro :- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
Job Type :- Officer & Office Asst
Number of Posts :- 87 Posts.
1. Officer Scale-I: 50 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 37 Posts
last Date to Apply :- 24-01-2013
Age Limit :- 18-28 years for Office Asst post as on 01-06-2012.
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with proficiency in Local Language with Computer Knowledge for all posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Candidates must pay Rs.150/- for all others & Rs.40/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan available in the website www.apgbank.com. Candidates can download the Challan form and pay through online from any Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank for the credit of CBS Account No. 91011359379 (candidates applying for Officer Scale-I post) or 91011358944 (candidates applying for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post) or In case of payment through NEFT from any Bank Branch, the candidate has to fill the NEFT Voucher/Challan of that Bank with Name of the Account : 1) APGB CWE RRB OFFICERS – TEST FUNDS OR 2) APGB CWE RRB OFFICE ASSISTANTS – TEST FUNDS Beneficiary Account Number : 1) 91011359379 (for Officers post) OR 2) 91011358944 (for Office Asst.post) Beneficiary Bank : Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, Head Office, Kadapa, A.P. IFS Code : APGB0000001 between 10-01-2013 and 21-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.apgbank.com.in from 10-01-2013 to 21-01-2013.Candidates should take the print of system generated application form after submission of online application for further assistance.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on www.apgbank.com.
2. Click on the link “Recruitment”.
3. Candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above through offline or online mode.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
5. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Original fee payment Challan/receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Starting Date for Online Application: 10- 01-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 21-01-2013
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 10-01-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 21-01-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 05-02- 2013.